About Wendy Lewis
After working for designer Terence Conran for more than 25 years, Wendy made a brave career change in order to indulge a long-term desire to become a florist.
She trained with the late Jane Packer in London, and likes to mix elements of contemporary design with traditional style and values. Wendy is now based in The Barn at Barr's Yard, Bath Road, Hungerford alongside Garden Art.
- Beautiful Floral Arrangements
- Traditional and modern Designs
- Promotion of sustainable Floristry
- Artisan Collective
- English Country garden style
- Planted gifts
- Lots of baskets
- Weathered Terracotta and Zinc pots